1. What are you trying to control access to....cupboard, locker, store room, exterior door, car park or gate?
2. What type of door and how many doors do you need the lock for.....Wood, metal or glass?
3. How much traffic will the lock have daily......light, medium or heavy use?
4. What type of codelock do you need.....mechanical or electronic and do you need an audit trail or timed access?
5. Is the code lock stand alone or in addition to another lock?
6. Who will be using the lock....staff and or public?
7. Do you need to change the code regularly?
8. What type of access do you need....push button only, card / fob, bluetooth or timed?
9. How many people will need access to each lock?
10. Do you need a key override?
SCOTT-LOCK LTD are approved installers of Codelocks and are both City & Guilds accredited and CORGI Fenestration skilled locksmiths. We are also insured to £5 million and hold a police advanced DBS. To find out more or to arrange a non obligation meeting please call us on 01904 862066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient time